Friday, January 12, 2007

Design confessional

I got an e-mail update this morning that reminds me of how much cooler a design shop can be if they don't take themselves too seriously. It adds a lot to the work environment. One of my very favorite design firms - group94 updated their site, - sort of. I'll let their project manager explain here

They did what inevitably happens to a lot of design shops.
If you do manage to stay afloat and build a client base, you tend to spend most of your time working on client projects than doing your own website which inevitably may leave your website without an update for years. I for one am a poster child for this.

And considering that when I built my website,I was quite new at this whole web design thing and didn't put a content management system in, the idea of having to manually update the website didn't help. An updated version is coming. Soon.

No comments: