Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ode to a client

I wanted to take a few minutes out to thank my client for finally sending their checks in. For restoring my hope and confidence in humanity. For letting me be able to pick up the phone for the next month without screening for bill collectors. For helping me to be able to raise my head up high when I go into a starbucks and order not a tall but a GRANDE cup of mocha or a frappacino ( I'm still deciding between mint chocolate chip and mocha with hazelnut as my favorite). For upgrading my lunches from the Mcdonalds's 99cents menu to a subway 6" sub. For being able to look into the eyes of the cashier when I pay at the supermarket with $5.00 bills instead of $1.00 bills.

All is well with the world for the next month

Maybe I should cut down on my coffee.

No comments: